After running out of my MAC Nourishing Waterproof Foundation, I wanted to switch it up and use something different. Something with cool undertones. This led me back to Lancôme. I used them back in 2017 and ventured out to try other products. In trying other products, I still haven’t found anything that matched quite like Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear liquid foundation.
I stopped using MAC because it’s a little too red for my complexion. Also, it tends to break me out. I needed something with cool undertones and Lancôme shade 450 matched perfectly! Don’t get me wrong, I love MAC; however, I don’t believe the foundation is for everyday use. More for special occasions/events.
- A lot of different shades (including cool undertones for brown girls)
- The formula melts into my skin
- Longwear (I have combination skin and it held up very well)
- Matte Finish
- May use more product if you want a heavier coverage
- Lancôme says its full coverage but it’s more sheer medium coverage
I applied the foundation using a damp beauty blender. When applying my second layer it covered all my acne scars! If you would like to see me try on the foundation, click on the video below.
Have you tried Lancôme? If not, let me know in the comments below what’s your favorite foundation.