I was invited out to Nordstrom Beauty Bash this weekend and had a chance to hang with my blogger boo’s Amerika from Amerika B Style Me and Trice from High Heels & Good Meals. The Anniversay sale is where Norstrom lets you shop new arrivals at a Super Sale Price. I had so much fun at the event! From a band and dance team opening the event, a FABULOUS Drag Queen by the name of Dee Ranged sashaying in a sexy gold sequin dress as our host, to free beauty products; waking up at 8:00am was definitely worth it!
Upon arrival, I was greeted by Nordstrom’s friendly staff. They served light refreshments, but I didn’t indulge because a young thug is trying to get snatched lol. We received a little gift bag filled with samples (which I will list below).
Each makeup artist (or stylist as they call them) gave a presentation of items that are included in the Anniversary sale. Dee Range kept the presentation super fun by having us do challenges. If you saw my IG stories this weekend you know it was lit. There was a twerk contest and all LOL!
I currently use Lancôme’s Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup foundation in the color 450 and was running low so my friend talked me in to trying their Teint Idole Ultrawear foundation stick in the color 500 which was bomb! Review coming soon! When I purchased the foundation stick, I received a ton of goodies from Lancôme. The deal is if you spend $ 42.50 you get six piece gift set which is valued at $ 118.00.
I chose the Hydrate collection bag but got the fuchsia makeup bag. For more deets click here. Let’s get into these products I received!
- Fuchsia Cosmetics Bag (couldn’t find the link anywhere, sorry)
- Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream (0.5 oz.)
- Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher
- Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (2.5 oz.)
- Définicils High Definition Mascara in Black (0.07 oz.)
- Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer (0.07 oz.)
- Philosophy renewed hope in a jar
- Lancome La vie est belle L’eau de perfume
- Ele Saab Rose Couture perfume
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Cream
- Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal – Extract Toner
What I Wore
Last but not least here are my outfit details. I decided to keep it simple and just wear some heels, skinny jeans, with a classic button down. It was hot as fish grease outside but wearing white defiantly helped.
Just about everything I wore was from my favorite store Target but here are the direct links to each item.
- White Collared Button Down Shirt
- Mid-rise Jeggings
- Layered Necklace w/ Choker
- Lace Up Cage Sandals – Jessica Simpson (similar. mine have a chunky heel)
- Handbag – H&M (similar)
I know I squished a lot in this post but I hope it was helpful. The Anniversary Sale ends on August 6th. So be sure to check them out. Let me know what’s your must have beauty product?